X-PERT PRO by X-POLE – The Ultimate Professional Spinning & Stationary Pole
Taking the best elements of the XPERT, adding in the most advanced spinning & static mechanism in the world, X-LOCK, plus a minimized, sleeker upper dome, and you have the XPERT Pro.
X-LOCK allows you to switch from static to spinning in an instant and back with just a flick of the wrist, no tools needed.
The XPERT Pro is available in Chrome, Stainless Steel, Brass, Titanium Gold, Powder Coat (Black, Pink & White) and Silicone (45mm diameter only Black & Pink), and in both 40mm & 45mm pole diameters.
- Pressure mounted pole that fits heights between 7’ 6” to 9’ 1″
- Optional extensions for ceiling heights above 9’ 1″ up to 11’ 1”
- The #1 Professional Grade Exercise/Dance Pole on the market!
- With the X-Pert´s unique adjuster system, you can expand and fully lock the pole in position without ever leaving the ground.
- Available in Chrome, Brass, Stainless Steel, Titanium Gold, Silicone (45mm only Black & Pink) & Powder Coat (Black, Pink & White) finishes and 40mm & 45mm diameters
- Easy to install and user friendly
- X-LOCK spinning & static mechanism
- Minimized, sleeker upper dome
- Disassembles quickly for easy storage and transport
- Carry case sold separately (not included in the kit)
- No screws, bolts or drilling needed to set up the XPERT Pro pole
- Safe, sturdy and full instruction manuals/instructional videos available
- Can be installed with a permanent mount (Ball Mount or Pole Home Mount)
BOTTOM LOADING – No ladder needed to adjust height. You can expand and fully lock the pole into positions without ever leaving the ground.
X-JOINT TECHNOLOGY – Metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads. This increases pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POLE FINISHES?
- Silicone – similar to Chinese pole, can wear clothing, enhanced grip
- Powder Coated – good for sensitive skin, enhanced grip
- Brass – solid polished brass, enhanced grip
- Titanium Gold – electronically coated, enhanced grip
- Chrome – most popular, competition standard, regular grip
- Stainless Steel – weather resistant, best for sensitive skin, regular grip
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN POLE DIAMETERS (THICKNESS)?
- 40mm (1.5in) – slimmest, sleekest pole yet, great for small hands
- 45mm (1.75in) – most popular, great hand grip, industry & competition standard
- 48mm (1.89 in) – its a 40mm pole and becomes 48mm with silicone coating
- 50mm (2in) – original pole size
- 53mm (2.09 in) – it's a 45mm pole and becomes 53mm with silicone coating
X-Pert Pro Removable Pole
Within 14 days. Subject to a 20% restocking fee